What are cookies?
What are cookies used for?
1. Technical purposes essential for the effective operation of our website, particularly in relation to on-line transactions.
2. To help promote Lakes Pet marketing campaigns.
3. Lakes Pet to collect information about the browsing and shopping habits and activities of customers, this includes the monitoring of how successful our campaigns and customer competitions have been.
What information is collected?
Who sets the cookies?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access this website are set by Lakes Pet.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How to do this will depend on the browser you use - please see further details below on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy
- Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy
- Google Chrome: Settings > Advanced > Site Settings > Cookies
What happens if I disable cookies?
Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites. If you only disable 3rd party cookies you will not be prevented from making purchases on this site. If you disable all cookies you will be unable to complete a purchase on this site.